Sunday, 10 November 2013

Decoupage cards




Decoupage is something I haven’t seen in a long time so maybe it’s time for a revival.  You can buy kits {I know papermania do some} or you can like me make your own.  



I’ve stamped an image multiple times and coloured it, the first one I’ve cut as normal then I’ve cut smaller parts from each image, the snowmans scarf and hat for example and have slowly layered them using a silicon glue so that they are raised.  



This can be done with most stamped images, providing that you have the different parts that can be raised to give a 3d affect.  Once you have decoupaged your stamped image or prebought image you can create your card in the same way you would any other card.  

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave constructive criticisms and links to websites/tutorials where I can learn to do things better